Sunday, July 24, 2016

NEVER GIVING UP...........

Here we go again.  I didn't commit enough, things have come up where I could have reacted to my liking better, I've been very in-consistent with action and more time has passed.  Anyways..........

I turned 36 last week.  Had a nice little gathering, appreciated catching up with friends and family, was shouted a lovely facial and massage from bf and got lots of social media messages, texts etc to which I am very gratefu.

Now just over 10 weeks till this Mt Cook half marathon.  Still wanting to make improvements to diet, start the process of getting fitter and shedding fat.  And carry it through.  Also start making forward progress with my debts so the goals of SOME long term savings and the ideas of the awesome holidays/travel I want to take start feeling more real.

WEEK 1 GOALS, - starting tomorrow.

* 1 vegetarian day where I make one vegetarian meal from scratch, (eggs allowed this week).
* At least 5 alcohol free days.
* Record expenditure
* 10 coffees max in a week
* 2 litres water per day minimum
* 15km running, (over at least 3 runs, outside or treadmill)
* 2 times 20 min sessions on turbo trainer
* Not buying of confectionary/refined sugar stuff and otherwise be mindful of appropriate food choices and portions.
A mini power tower workout at least 4 days this week.

Here goes!
Catch up soon, Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment